About Me

Citrus Heights, CA, United States
Welcome a little place, I like to call The Crazy House, or my blog. :D Cast of Characters: The mom part is played by yours truly. My name is Molly. I am 37 years old and live in Northern California. I am a first & foremost a mom, on top of the many other jobs that I do. The 5 Boys- Sam is my almost an adult(sob)17 year old- lots of challenges with the teenager years. Michael, or Mikey as we call him, is my 9 year old. Brandon is 7, Andrew turns 7 at the end of August. And then there is Joshua, who had his third birthday in March; he has decided to extend his terrible twos. Our princess Emma joined us on April 7th in 2010. She has all of us wrapped around her fingers! Our lives have dramatically changed since the beginning of this year-I have dealt with domestic violence, started divorce proceedings, lost my job, and had to move myself & the 6 kids into my parent's house. Yeah, it's a crazy life!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

June, already?

Alot of stuff has happened the last couple of weeks. We ended up moving back to our house. I know a lot of people think this was a huge mistake, including most of my family. But after living at my brothers for a week, I truly wasn't happy with my original decision. Things haven't been perfect this last week & a half, but they have been better. Matt & I actually are talking about stuff, he is working on the drinking, and I am trying to spend more time with him. I'm looking at getting us into some type of counseling too, once the older kids are out of school. We've been together for almost 13 years now, and I really want to try to see if we can work things out. I talked to my younger brother yesterday, and he says as long as I am happy, then he supports m decision. I just feel sad that the rest of my family is so angry with me. I know I upset their lives in all this mess too, and for that I m sorry. But as a wise friend of mine told me, don't listen to what anyone else is telling me to do- listen to my own instincts. And for the way I have felt this last week, it feels "right" to be back home. I hope in time, my parents & sil can "forgive" me & let me be close again. :(


On a brighter note, the little ones had their last day at preschool last Friday. Brandon is now officially a Kingergardener. Their teachers had a picnic at the park, and did a presentation for the kids- had them walk over a bridge, to signify moving on to next year. I am so glad that they both got to experience school this year. I really think it gave Brandon a head start for next year, and Andrew solid roots for a second year in preschool. One of their little friends, Caela, is having a going to Kindy party in a couple of weeks. They are looking forward to it! Sam & Mikey get out of school this Friday. I feel bad, because the first graders are having a bbq at the park on Friday, and the 8th graders are having a bbq at the school at the same time. I really want to go help at both, but don't know if I can go to either- as I will have all 3 of the little ones. They are doing a diploma type thing for the 8th graders, so I might try and sneak over there for that, then maybe go to the park for a while.

Sam will be home this summer. He decided he wanted to stay here & hang out with his friends. I feel a bit mixed on that. I feel bad that his dad wont' see him, but he will be 14 this summer (gasp!) and is old enough to make his own decision on this. He might go out at Christmastime this year. Mikey will be going on his first plane ride very soon! My good friend Anna, is taking him to Vegas, to visit a friend on the 16th of this month. He is super excited about it! I am so thankful for my friend. She has taken Mikey to Disneyland, and is really close with the 3 middle boys. She took all 3 of them for several days, after our drama in the house.

I've gotten back into doing my sweepstakes, in between cleaning & unpacking stuff. I had a kind of slow last two months. Yesterday I received a Strawberry Shortcake Dvd boardgame as a surprise in the mail, and also an email that I won a cookbook from Tastebook.com. I've also won 3 Wubbanub(TM) Infant Pacifier. They are really cute! We won the dog, the frog, and the cat. I love winning something useful. I also received Aqua Camisole - Karen Neuburger Official Store &Aqua Bikini - Karen Neuburger Official Store. I love the color & the feel of the material. I have a box of Max factor makeup coming too- was one of 401 winners thru a Lucky magazine sweeps. These may not be huge wins, but the little stuff is fun to get.

No comments: