About Me

Citrus Heights, CA, United States
Welcome a little place, I like to call The Crazy House, or my blog. :D Cast of Characters: The mom part is played by yours truly. My name is Molly. I am 37 years old and live in Northern California. I am a first & foremost a mom, on top of the many other jobs that I do. The 5 Boys- Sam is my almost an adult(sob)17 year old- lots of challenges with the teenager years. Michael, or Mikey as we call him, is my 9 year old. Brandon is 7, Andrew turns 7 at the end of August. And then there is Joshua, who had his third birthday in March; he has decided to extend his terrible twos. Our princess Emma joined us on April 7th in 2010. She has all of us wrapped around her fingers! Our lives have dramatically changed since the beginning of this year-I have dealt with domestic violence, started divorce proceedings, lost my job, and had to move myself & the 6 kids into my parent's house. Yeah, it's a crazy life!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008


It's Tuesday night, and we are watching Hell's Kitchen. My dh, who is holding the baby for me, looks over at me and asks, "what is his name again?". OMG. I actually thought he was joking for a second. Nope. He actually could not remember his month old sons name. grrrrrrrrr.

My poor poody is sick. I hate when my kids don't feel good, but hate it even more for my newborn. He is so stuffy- I've been sucking his nose out with the nose sucker, but there is a ton of crap farther down that isn't coming out. Today his eye started pushing out gunk. :( Brandon & Andrew both went thru this not that long ago, and were feeling better within a few days. I am hoping Josh feels better soon too. I know it is just a cold, but if he isn't feeling better by this weekend, then I'm going to take him to the ER. His medical doesn't kick in until next week, so off to the ER we will go.

I absolutely love breastfeeding! It is so much work- constantly sitting down with Josh, not being able to hop right up and see what the kids are sneaking out of the fridge, dealing with sore nips. But there is nothing in the world like rocking quietly with him in my arms, talking to him, and watching him drift to sleep. I crack up every time I see him do the "eyes rolling back in the head, because he is in a milk daze". lol

I've already had to start pulling out outfits that are too small. :( I know this is our last baby, but I'm finding it hard to get rid of the clothes. I had no problem bagging up my maternity clothes to sell. But a lot of the baby things, Andrew & Brandon wore. Heck, I think I even have a few things that Mikey wore too. Is it so awful to love the newborn stage so much?

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Short and sweet...

Well, I guess it was time to start this blog up. I've been envious for quite a while now, of all the moms who find time to actually keep blogs. How great to go back and read what their precious darlings said a month ago, or did. Because if your kids are like mine, your mind is probably 65% mush, while the other 35% is filled with important things like the names of all the 984703475 pokemon monsters, and how to get dried in gum out of your 3 year olds hair. I fully intended 14 years ago, on being the type of mom who kept a record of all the important things. Writing down first smiles, first teeth, and first words in the baby book. Fast forward to the present, and 5 kids later, and you will find out I didn't keep up with that promise to myself. :( Life just seems to get in the way, if you kwim. But since I am quickly approaching my 35th bday, I am going to try another promise to myself. I am promising to keep up with this blog, and try to add the important things that happen in my life- the good, the fights, and all the cute things the kids say. If I don't, then I will send myself to my room. Heck, I might even do that if I do keep my promise-heavens know I could use the peace & quiet. lol