Well 27 weeks & 2 days. I can't believe I will be 7 months pregnant, next Saturday. This pregnancy is just flying by. I am really starting to show. I can actually wear my maternity pants now! lol Emma is doing good. She's been moving around alot & making herself very comfy in there. I missed my 6 month appt-gasp! It couldn't be helped, as it was a few days before Christmas & I couldn't afford to miss work. But I have my 7 month appt this Friday. I'm curious if I've gained any weight yet. I feel like I'm eating, but haven't been as hungry as I usually am pregnant. Between my mom & I, we actually have done really well on baby stuff so far. I really only need to pick up a new carseat ( pink of course), a double stroller, and, hmmm I guess that's all I really NEED. I would love to replace our playpen in a girly print, and of course some crib sheets & blankets in beautiful butterflies, flowers & other girly things. I can't wait to go bow shopping! lol
- Molly C.
- Citrus Heights, CA, United States
- Welcome a little place, I like to call The Crazy House, or my blog. :D Cast of Characters: The mom part is played by yours truly. My name is Molly. I am 37 years old and live in Northern California. I am a first & foremost a mom, on top of the many other jobs that I do. The 5 Boys- Sam is my almost an adult(sob)17 year old- lots of challenges with the teenager years. Michael, or Mikey as we call him, is my 9 year old. Brandon is 7, Andrew turns 7 at the end of August. And then there is Joshua, who had his third birthday in March; he has decided to extend his terrible twos. Our princess Emma joined us on April 7th in 2010. She has all of us wrapped around her fingers! Our lives have dramatically changed since the beginning of this year-I have dealt with domestic violence, started divorce proceedings, lost my job, and had to move myself & the 6 kids into my parent's house. Yeah, it's a crazy life!
Monday, January 11, 2010
I am in denial. It can't be January. That would mean a whole new year, and it can't be 2010 already. Yet, when I look at my email, it has that infamous January 2010 stamp on it. As I sit here, in my few stolen minutes, I reflect back on this last year. Many things are still the same- still working fulltime, dh is home with the kids, everyone is healthy. But some major things are in the works- our first daughter & 6th child, will arrive in April sometime, hopefully dh will be starting out at my dad's work in the next couple of weeks. We are patiently waiting on W2's & Unemployment paperwork to come in so it get us closer to a new van, catching up on bills, and baby shopping! January also means new resolutions. I'm not a great resolution maker or keeper. I don't know many (0k, I actually don't know of ANY)people that do keep their resolutions. So I've decided to make some goals instead.
Molly's Goals for 2010
1) Work on the blog. I really want to write at least once a day. About anything really. The baby news. Funny stuff my kids did. Reviews. Whatever is floating my boat at the time. Maybe even have a giveaway or two. Woot! lol
2) Stay strong with my Sweepstaking. I slacked off some last year- working my fulltime job kind of gets in the way sometimes. I've doing really good the last month or so, winning "something" every few days, so I just need to keep it up. I've been a member of OLS, Online-Sweepstakes.com for almost 4 year now & LOVE IT! The wonderful folks there have made it possible for me to win some really great stuff over the years. It's one of my fave hobbies.
3) Spend more time with the kids. This one is a bit harder to do at the moment, working the hours that I do. I feel like I don't even see the kids some days. I want to take them to fun things, like Disney on Ice, Legoland, and Monteray Bay. I miss sitting with them, reading to them. Things need to change, somehow this year.
4) Get my house organized. With so little time, and so many things to do, my poor house has piles of "stuff" everywhere. Not Hoarders style piles. Manageable tubs of Ebay clothing, or stuff that has to go back into the garage. If I can just get over my tiredness, I might be able to tackle some of this stuff.
Hmmm.......I think that is it right now. I have alot of things I want to do this year, which aren't really goals, exactly. Like doing the storage auctions with my brother, or finding a bigger house. But I will keep you updated as I work on those things.