Well 27 weeks & 2 days. I can't believe I will be 7 months pregnant, next Saturday. This pregnancy is just flying by. I am really starting to show. I can actually wear my maternity pants now! lol Emma is doing good. She's been moving around alot & making herself very comfy in there. I missed my 6 month appt-gasp! It couldn't be helped, as it was a few days before Christmas & I couldn't afford to miss work. But I have my 7 month appt this Friday. I'm curious if I've gained any weight yet. I feel like I'm eating, but haven't been as hungry as I usually am pregnant. Between my mom & I, we actually have done really well on baby stuff so far. I really only need to pick up a new carseat ( pink of course), a double stroller, and, hmmm I guess that's all I really NEED. I would love to replace our playpen in a girly print, and of course some crib sheets & blankets in beautiful butterflies, flowers & other girly things. I can't wait to go bow shopping! lol
- Molly C.
- Citrus Heights, CA, United States
- Welcome a little place, I like to call The Crazy House, or my blog. :D Cast of Characters: The mom part is played by yours truly. My name is Molly. I am 37 years old and live in Northern California. I am a first & foremost a mom, on top of the many other jobs that I do. The 5 Boys- Sam is my almost an adult(sob)17 year old- lots of challenges with the teenager years. Michael, or Mikey as we call him, is my 9 year old. Brandon is 7, Andrew turns 7 at the end of August. And then there is Joshua, who had his third birthday in March; he has decided to extend his terrible twos. Our princess Emma joined us on April 7th in 2010. She has all of us wrapped around her fingers! Our lives have dramatically changed since the beginning of this year-I have dealt with domestic violence, started divorce proceedings, lost my job, and had to move myself & the 6 kids into my parent's house. Yeah, it's a crazy life!
Monday, January 11, 2010
I am in denial. It can't be January. That would mean a whole new year, and it can't be 2010 already. Yet, when I look at my email, it has that infamous January 2010 stamp on it. As I sit here, in my few stolen minutes, I reflect back on this last year. Many things are still the same- still working fulltime, dh is home with the kids, everyone is healthy. But some major things are in the works- our first daughter & 6th child, will arrive in April sometime, hopefully dh will be starting out at my dad's work in the next couple of weeks. We are patiently waiting on W2's & Unemployment paperwork to come in so it get us closer to a new van, catching up on bills, and baby shopping! January also means new resolutions. I'm not a great resolution maker or keeper. I don't know many (0k, I actually don't know of ANY)people that do keep their resolutions. So I've decided to make some goals instead.
Molly's Goals for 2010
1) Work on the blog. I really want to write at least once a day. About anything really. The baby news. Funny stuff my kids did. Reviews. Whatever is floating my boat at the time. Maybe even have a giveaway or two. Woot! lol
2) Stay strong with my Sweepstaking. I slacked off some last year- working my fulltime job kind of gets in the way sometimes. I've doing really good the last month or so, winning "something" every few days, so I just need to keep it up. I've been a member of OLS, Online-Sweepstakes.com for almost 4 year now & LOVE IT! The wonderful folks there have made it possible for me to win some really great stuff over the years. It's one of my fave hobbies.
3) Spend more time with the kids. This one is a bit harder to do at the moment, working the hours that I do. I feel like I don't even see the kids some days. I want to take them to fun things, like Disney on Ice, Legoland, and Monteray Bay. I miss sitting with them, reading to them. Things need to change, somehow this year.
4) Get my house organized. With so little time, and so many things to do, my poor house has piles of "stuff" everywhere. Not Hoarders style piles. Manageable tubs of Ebay clothing, or stuff that has to go back into the garage. If I can just get over my tiredness, I might be able to tackle some of this stuff.
Hmmm.......I think that is it right now. I have alot of things I want to do this year, which aren't really goals, exactly. Like doing the storage auctions with my brother, or finding a bigger house. But I will keep you updated as I work on those things.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
It used to be Myspace. Oh the fun of setting up your layout, picking the perfect profile song, and just the right pic for your front page. Then Facebook popped up. What's this? Fun crazy quizzes to take, Pick my 5 favorite subjects in school? I can do that! Play fun addicting games like Bejeweled Blitz & beat my friends scores? I can do that too, and try my durndest to come in first place this week. Update my status with something both witty & thought provoking. Done! Facebook is now in my top 3 sites that I hit up every night when I get home from work. It gives me a chance to catch up with my friends, and see what is going on in their lives. So my hat is off to Tom of Facebook, I drink a toast to your wonderful, yet addicting site. Bottoms Up!!!
ps..........I WILL beat Michelle's Blitz score.............:D
Monday, June 29, 2009
If you have to deal with any of the government offices, and fill out paperwork, please remember to fill everything out carefully. Or else you could screw yourself over. Around 2 months ago, Matt filled out his unemployment paperwork. Yep, my first mistake. :( Usually I fill out all papers, and then have him sign where needed. It's just easier that way- at least I know all I's have been dotted & T's crossed. Well turns out he didn't check the little box that said he looked for work, but filled out the places he did look for work. That little box threw a monkey wrench into the works & we had to fill out appeal paperwork, since they said they didn't have to pay him. Two weeks ago we received a letter saying he would receive a hearing. Yeah, two weeks ago. Called today & found out that it can take up to 12 weeks to GET a hearing, then another 2-6 weeks waiting on a decision. So maybe if we are lucky, we can get his money by September. I just don't know what the hell we are going to do. We still owe my parents $350 for helping us pay our Smud Bill. The tags are out of date in the car, there is stuff around here we need to fix,and the kids bdays are coming. This really sucks. :(
Saturday, June 20, 2009
After working for almost a year, I finally have a Saturday off. Woot! And I am making the most of it. I woke up at 6:40am, went & worked out with some friends. Will be getting ready to go garage saleing with my mom in the next half hour or so. I even listed some stuff on Ebay last night. I am quite proud of myself. lol The kids had fun yesterday at the Disney Christmas Carol Train Event, in Old Sac. Even after waiting 2 hours in the hot hot sun to get on the train. It was cool, and better yet- it was FREE!!! ( well other than gas money to get down there, & parking)
Sunday, June 14, 2009
I've been horrible lately about keeping track of my Sweepstakes wins. Not that I've have tons rolling in- as I've been a busy bee. In the last couple of weeks, I've received a cool GearHead Digital Keychain that holds 56 photos, Susan Brown's Baby Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer, a 3 book set of kids books, and a Bubble package complete with coloring pages, a bubble music cd & bubble maker. Not too bad for my $30 yearly membership, especially considering the Digi Keychain has an ARV of $50! :D I've been a member of OLS now for over 3 years & couldn't be happier. If you are curious about sweepstaking, or have any questions, please feel free to ask. I've won tons of little things, and a few big things. Definately a fun hobby!
Can someone please tell me where the heck Spring went to? The kids finished up their last week of school last week, and we are full into Summer break. Another way I can tell the kids are out of school, is by the fact that there is no food in the house. lol You don't fully appreciate the fact that 3 of the kids eat breakfast & lunch at school, until they are all home. Haven't been able to do alot lately, because it seems like all I do is work. :( Don't get me wrong- I like my job, and am happy to HAVE a job. It just interferes with all the other stuff I like to do, like um, live. lol But at least starting this week, I will have Friday & Saturdays off. Woohoo!