About Me

Citrus Heights, CA, United States
Welcome a little place, I like to call The Crazy House, or my blog. :D Cast of Characters: The mom part is played by yours truly. My name is Molly. I am 37 years old and live in Northern California. I am a first & foremost a mom, on top of the many other jobs that I do. The 5 Boys- Sam is my almost an adult(sob)17 year old- lots of challenges with the teenager years. Michael, or Mikey as we call him, is my 9 year old. Brandon is 7, Andrew turns 7 at the end of August. And then there is Joshua, who had his third birthday in March; he has decided to extend his terrible twos. Our princess Emma joined us on April 7th in 2010. She has all of us wrapped around her fingers! Our lives have dramatically changed since the beginning of this year-I have dealt with domestic violence, started divorce proceedings, lost my job, and had to move myself & the 6 kids into my parent's house. Yeah, it's a crazy life!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Schools out for the Summer!














Today was Sam & Mikey's last day of school. And they both had a bbq going on today.....at the same time.......in two different places. That is the dilemna of having more than one kid, when they both have functions at the same time. How do you decide which one to go to? Sam's won out today, as they did a promotion certificate thingy. I can't believe my "baby" is going to be in high school in August....sniff sniff........... I'm really going to have to stay on him next year about his schoolwork though. He did pretty good on his report card, 1 A the rest B's, except for Math. He dropped from a C, down to a F. :( Which is amazing to me, seeing that I didn't have to go in for a Teacher Conference this last semester. I'm not sure if it was just missing assignments, or if he just didn't get it. I'm totally lost in Math- I was & still am more of an English person. I love reading & writing!

After Sam's ceremony thing, I walked up to the park, just in time to walk back to school w/Mikey's class. lol But I did hang out in the classroom the last half hour. My 6 year old has such a sensitive personality- he was asking one of the moms to sign his autograph book. lol While I want him to hold on to that as he gets older, I also want him to "toughen" up a bit. I don't want anyone taking advantage of him. I'm really proud of him in his reading this year! He started out at a Kindy level A-2 level. He is ending the year at Level 24+, which is a second grade level. His teacher said he had the biggest jump of all the first graders. I'm glad that he likes reading as much as I do.

My summer is already starting out busy. Joshua FINALLY has a Kaiser medical number, so he has a dr's appt Monday morning. I'm ashamed to say that this will be his first appt. Thankfully he has been a healthy guy so far. I am really curious how much the little turkey weighs. He will be 11 weeks this coming Sunday. I can't believe how much he is growing. He has started smiling & cooing this last week. I just love him so much! I wish things were easier, I would totally have more kids. lol Don't tell my mom I said that.

No comments: