About Me

Citrus Heights, CA, United States
Welcome a little place, I like to call The Crazy House, or my blog. :D Cast of Characters: The mom part is played by yours truly. My name is Molly. I am 37 years old and live in Northern California. I am a first & foremost a mom, on top of the many other jobs that I do. The 5 Boys- Sam is my almost an adult(sob)17 year old- lots of challenges with the teenager years. Michael, or Mikey as we call him, is my 9 year old. Brandon is 7, Andrew turns 7 at the end of August. And then there is Joshua, who had his third birthday in March; he has decided to extend his terrible twos. Our princess Emma joined us on April 7th in 2010. She has all of us wrapped around her fingers! Our lives have dramatically changed since the beginning of this year-I have dealt with domestic violence, started divorce proceedings, lost my job, and had to move myself & the 6 kids into my parent's house. Yeah, it's a crazy life!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

4 or 14, Drama comes in all different ages

While our household always seems like it has some new drama waiting in the corner, this last week included filing a missing persons report &almost going to the ER for electrocution. Short but sweet version- last weekend two of Sam's friends were seen taking an alcoholic beverage from our house. When confronted on the phone & told to come home, Sam made the decesion, along with his friend, to play hide & go seek for the rest of the evening. Which prompted us (me & Shannon, his friends mom) to have to call the cops at midnite. The kids finally decided to come home the next day, after worrying us all night. Not sure what exactly happened to his friend, but Sam had his lifeline (his cell phone) taken away for the last week, and was only let off his groundation from going anywhere today, because he helped me alot in the garage & backyard.
Tonight, Brandon decided to put 2 of his keys ( my kids have a fascination with old keys. They are almost like money in our house! lol ) in the electrical socket in the bathroom. At almost 5 years old, not sure what made him decide to do this. All of our lights flipped off in the house, and I thought our new stove had tripped them. But when I went back in the hallway, I found him crying holding his hand. He told me what happened, and went in the bathroom to see the keys sticking out. After yelling out for Sam, freaking out slightly, to turn the all the breakers off, I used a towel to flick them out. I took Brandon to my moms to have her check him out- the only owie he has, is a little tiny burn mark on a finger, and some slight swelling in his hand. He was talking fine & could move all his fingers, etc. I think it scared him more than anything. He got a big talking to about outlets, and why he shouldn't be messing with them AT ALL!!!!

At least it isn't boring in my house........

No comments: