About Me

Citrus Heights, CA, United States
Welcome a little place, I like to call The Crazy House, or my blog. :D Cast of Characters: The mom part is played by yours truly. My name is Molly. I am 37 years old and live in Northern California. I am a first & foremost a mom, on top of the many other jobs that I do. The 5 Boys- Sam is my almost an adult(sob)17 year old- lots of challenges with the teenager years. Michael, or Mikey as we call him, is my 9 year old. Brandon is 7, Andrew turns 7 at the end of August. And then there is Joshua, who had his third birthday in March; he has decided to extend his terrible twos. Our princess Emma joined us on April 7th in 2010. She has all of us wrapped around her fingers! Our lives have dramatically changed since the beginning of this year-I have dealt with domestic violence, started divorce proceedings, lost my job, and had to move myself & the 6 kids into my parent's house. Yeah, it's a crazy life!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

I dont' get it....

How is it my fault that you won't talk to me about what we owe for rent, our finances on your end, that you aren't going to work each day, and that apparantly I'm "not helping" you? I thought since I am taking care of 5 kids, doing a big majority of the household chores, doing all grocery shopping, making sure the bills are paid, being a chauffeur, taking care of the everyone on ALL holidays (including making sure the kids have presents, family, food, christmas light looking, trick or treating, easter baskets, etc), and all the other 9004759834534734 things that I do around here, I was helping. Yeah, maybe I don't have a 40 a week job that is garaunte payday, but last time I checked neither do you! I'm trying to be as creative as I can, to make a bit of money on the side. You know that is why I do my sweepstakes. Hell, you've even benifited from my wins- who got the Ipod Shuffle? The Norelco Body Goomer? Don't you get to download songs on the computer I won? And all the free food coupons, hell the Freschetta ones alone are almost $100 of free pizza!!!! Yeah, I do spend money when I go to the thrift store. Look around- are you having to spend hundreds of dollars on clothes for the kids each year? No, because I shop for everyone at the thrift store, or on super cheap clearance. I don't have the luxury of spending $50 on a damn sweatshirt, or $40 on new shoes. Sometimes I would love to buy brand spanking new things too. Just like the stupid fan you bought. $50 on one little fan, when you easily could have bought 3 of the stand fans for that price, so the kids would have one in their room, and one for our bedroom. I hate that you only think of yourself. If you don't ever wnat to put me first, thats fine. But damn't- PUT YOUR KIDS BEFORE YOURSELF!!!!! I'm not saying all the time, but half the time would be nice! Their needs should always come first!!!

1 comment:

Molly said...

yup, I don't get it either.