About Me

Citrus Heights, CA, United States
Welcome a little place, I like to call The Crazy House, or my blog. :D Cast of Characters: The mom part is played by yours truly. My name is Molly. I am 37 years old and live in Northern California. I am a first & foremost a mom, on top of the many other jobs that I do. The 5 Boys- Sam is my almost an adult(sob)17 year old- lots of challenges with the teenager years. Michael, or Mikey as we call him, is my 9 year old. Brandon is 7, Andrew turns 7 at the end of August. And then there is Joshua, who had his third birthday in March; he has decided to extend his terrible twos. Our princess Emma joined us on April 7th in 2010. She has all of us wrapped around her fingers! Our lives have dramatically changed since the beginning of this year-I have dealt with domestic violence, started divorce proceedings, lost my job, and had to move myself & the 6 kids into my parent's house. Yeah, it's a crazy life!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Imagination

It is amazes me how my children't minds work. Everyday it seems like one of them says something that is cute and so far out there at the same time. lol Brandon seems to be the one who makes me laugh the most. He has told me such random things as "I hope monsters don't come take the baby away" to his "hecka-megatron-rocket firecracker" fast. :) See doesn't that just make you smile? If he is happy & in a good mood, he will literally talk your ear off. Yesterday, he was outside helping with the garage sale. While waiting for customers, I traced his hand on notebook paper, then he traced mine. We drew stars, flowers, and other things that needed imagination to tell what exactly they were. It was just a nice quiet time for the two of us.
Andrew has a partial imaginary friend. He talks about his friend Joey ALL the time! I'm not sure if he is talking about his second cousin Joey.We went to Joey's brother Riley's first bday party at the end of March, But it's hard to believe that one afternoon influenced him. He constantly asks to go to his friend Joey's house, or that Joey's mom has a baby too, or that his friend Joey has this toy, or like that food. Again, this is something that makes me smile. :D

No comments: