About Me

Citrus Heights, CA, United States
Welcome a little place, I like to call The Crazy House, or my blog. :D Cast of Characters: The mom part is played by yours truly. My name is Molly. I am 37 years old and live in Northern California. I am a first & foremost a mom, on top of the many other jobs that I do. The 5 Boys- Sam is my almost an adult(sob)17 year old- lots of challenges with the teenager years. Michael, or Mikey as we call him, is my 9 year old. Brandon is 7, Andrew turns 7 at the end of August. And then there is Joshua, who had his third birthday in March; he has decided to extend his terrible twos. Our princess Emma joined us on April 7th in 2010. She has all of us wrapped around her fingers! Our lives have dramatically changed since the beginning of this year-I have dealt with domestic violence, started divorce proceedings, lost my job, and had to move myself & the 6 kids into my parent's house. Yeah, it's a crazy life!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

So many things, so little time...

I really wish I had a few extra "days off". It is so hard to fit in everything I want to do. So far today, the only thing checked on my list is sleeping in. lol Oh wait, I did manage to get a few loads of laundry done, and started the dishwasher, that Sam was supposed to do. What I should have been doing today, is cleaning out the garage, getting my stuff together for the Just Between Friends sale in a few weeks, listing stuff on Ebay & Craigslist to clear out some of this crap sitting around the house, and getting our Easter stuff together. The rain outside definately is not helping. It's cold & rainy out- two days ago it was mid 70's and gorgeous. Ugh. We were going to color our egss tonight, but I might just wait until I get home from work tomorrow.Yeah, that sounds like a plan.lol I wanted something yumilicious for dinner that didn't come out of a box, or had to be microwaved, so even now as I type, I can smell my roast cooking......drool........... And for after dinner, I let Brandon pick out a Stawberry Cake thingy. I wonder how many calories I can burn by coloring Easter Eggs? ;)
We are taking the kids over to Dave & Roxanne's on Easter Sunday. They are bbqing & doing an egg hunt for the kids. I have the day off (insert happy dance). After giving birth last Easter, it will be nice to be able to spend it with the family.
I traditionally go waaay overboard on the kids' baskets. Buying too much candy,toys & other odds 'n' ends. This year, we are a bit financially challenged, so it will be something simple. I've picked up some superhero kites & air balloon rockets for cheap, and the requisite sidewalk egg chalk. Also picked up peeps for each of the kids. I still need to get some chocolate & a choc bunny for each of them. And maybe a gc to 7-11 for Sam.

No comments: