About Me

Citrus Heights, CA, United States
Welcome a little place, I like to call The Crazy House, or my blog. :D Cast of Characters: The mom part is played by yours truly. My name is Molly. I am 37 years old and live in Northern California. I am a first & foremost a mom, on top of the many other jobs that I do. The 5 Boys- Sam is my almost an adult(sob)17 year old- lots of challenges with the teenager years. Michael, or Mikey as we call him, is my 9 year old. Brandon is 7, Andrew turns 7 at the end of August. And then there is Joshua, who had his third birthday in March; he has decided to extend his terrible twos. Our princess Emma joined us on April 7th in 2010. She has all of us wrapped around her fingers! Our lives have dramatically changed since the beginning of this year-I have dealt with domestic violence, started divorce proceedings, lost my job, and had to move myself & the 6 kids into my parent's house. Yeah, it's a crazy life!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Gasp! I'm in a new age bracket....

Well it's official. I am no longer in the 25-34 age group. You know what I'm talking about. All the different online forms, when you have to check your age. Turning 35 on Friday, officially bumped me to the next category. How did I get here? It seems like only yesterday, I was attending the NKOTB's original concerts, clubbing Thurs-Sat nights with Tiffaney, and actually being able to talk with my oldest. lol I've decided to made a list of 35 things I want to do before my next birthday.
1) Become more involved in the kids' schools. All aspects. I want my kids to look back & know that I was an active participant in their school careers.

2) Visit Disney World. I dream about going here, eating Tonga Toast, having the magic hit me full force, and drinking a lapu out of a pineapple. lol

3) Visit with my online friends. I had such a fun time with Chelle, Michelle & Mel 2 years ago. I would love to plan a meet. Or maybe a closer one, with Tig & Courtney.

4) Lose a couple of dress sizes. Being an 18-20 right now sucks. :( I want to get down to at least a 14.

5) No matter how crazy my children drive me, make sure to tell them I love you everyday!

6) Read to my kids a few nights a week. Even the ones that can read themselves.

7) Start dating my husband again. Bring back the excitement of getting to know each other again, rather than let the everyday pressures affect our relationship.

8) Get myself financially in a better place.

9) Blog regularly.

10) Start an Etsy shop with all the crafty things I have in my head.

11) Take my mom to a Play. I had soo much fun going to see Phantom this last year, with her & Chad.

12) Win a trip to New York.

13) Win a trip to Vegas.

14) Take the kids to the park at least once a week.

15) Keep in touch with all my friends better. Don't wait until they call you.

16) Take a class, even an online class.

17) Buy a sewing machine & learn how to sew.

18) Become friends with my oldest again. I miss knowing what is going on with him.

19) Pamper myself once a month. Get a massage, a pedicure, or have my eyebrows waxed.

20) Take the kids to DisneyLand, Legoland, or Sea World, or all 3.

21) Learn how to Photoshop, so I can make my own cool siggies. lol

22) Print up all the pics that seem to collect on my computer

23) Have a Halloween Party. I have wanted to do this for several years now.

24) Attend the Exotic Erotic Ball. Another thing that I have always wanted to go to.

25) Send out Cards to people. Birthday, Get Well, etc.

26) Plan better meals for our family. Healthy eating has to become a way of life for us.

27) Support my dh. We definately have our problems that we need to work on. But I know he craves the love I can give him & praise that will help lift him up to be the man I know he can & he wants to be.

28) Wear makeup. I want to look my best everyday.

29) Hit up the midnite showing of Harry Potter in July. :D

30) Plan & totally surprise at least 3 people this year, with something they would never expect

31) Work on my patience.

32) Find better ways to communicate with my children.We do waaay too much yelling in the house,and it isn't healthy for any of us.

33) Visit my Grandparents, my Uncles & my MIL's gravesites & leave flowers.

34) Do more random acts of kindness, to do my part in making the world a better place.

35) Plan something exciting for my 36th bday. :D

Guess it's time to pop open some wine & toast to the upcoming year! Happy Bday to me!

No comments: