About Me

Citrus Heights, CA, United States
Welcome a little place, I like to call The Crazy House, or my blog. :D Cast of Characters: The mom part is played by yours truly. My name is Molly. I am 37 years old and live in Northern California. I am a first & foremost a mom, on top of the many other jobs that I do. The 5 Boys- Sam is my almost an adult(sob)17 year old- lots of challenges with the teenager years. Michael, or Mikey as we call him, is my 9 year old. Brandon is 7, Andrew turns 7 at the end of August. And then there is Joshua, who had his third birthday in March; he has decided to extend his terrible twos. Our princess Emma joined us on April 7th in 2010. She has all of us wrapped around her fingers! Our lives have dramatically changed since the beginning of this year-I have dealt with domestic violence, started divorce proceedings, lost my job, and had to move myself & the 6 kids into my parent's house. Yeah, it's a crazy life!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

911 & The Cops

Well I finally did it. I finally called the police on my husband. No he didn't hurt me or the kids. Well not in the sense that most would think right off. He felt the need to get drunk again and come home like that. And I finally have had it! My mom came and took the kids to her house, so they didn't have to be around him. Not sure if the police were taking him to his brothers house to sleep it off, or if they would have to take him to jail, because of his warrant for missing court due to traffic tickets. I just don't know how to take control of my life again. It scares me, to try to raise my kids on my own. I am basically doing it now, but trying to pay the rent, all the bills, and all the extras, by myself has me scared to leave. :( You would think that his family would mean more to him, than the damn alcohol. But it doesn't. My mom keeps telling me that he will never change. I know he won't. He has been given chance after chance after chance. But someone who cares about his family, shouldn't even have needed anything after the first chance, right?

No comments: